Subic Jobs - PESO - Olongapo City

10.6.05

Help.

Hello,  My name is Jim Rogers and I am looking for a girl named.
Hermie Carpio she used to live at 125 Irving St. in Olongapo City I meet her when I was in the U.S. Marines. I was stationed there from 1990-1991 I have tried to locate her but am having no luck. I contacted the Philippine Gov't but have heard nothing back from them. If you coul dhelp I would really appreciate it. I am now in the U.S. Army stationed in Iraq. I have to go now please help.. 
She has a sister named Desiree and she has a brother but I don't remember his name.. Please email me back if you have any info for me ..
                       
                                                                                    Jim
                                                                                      Rogers.


Jim Rogers
SPC.
U.S. ARMY
Fort Campbell, Kentucky


Yahoo! Mail
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour